- 3/4 cup shredded cheese ( I used Brazos Valley raw white cheddar cheese)
- 1 pkg Windy Meadows boneless thighs (5 thighs, 2.5 lbs), thawed, skin removed
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 sprigs rosemary, removed from stem and chopped
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
OPTIONAL: I paired my chicken with fresh arugula from my JBG produce share. I made a simple salad topped with dried fruit and nuts and homemade dressing (honey, olive oil and lemon juice). In addition I whipped up some mashed potatoes in the food processor. I used the most flavorful red potatoes (also from my produce share). After boiling them (with skins on) I blended with Mill-King half and half, Tin Star ghee, garlic, salt and pepper.
1. For the chicken topping- blend cheese, almond flour, rosemary, salt and pepper in food processor and set to the side
2. Cover each thawed chicken thigh with tapioca flour and set aside. The tapioca flour will help the breading adhere. Then whisk two eggs together and dip each chicken thigh in the whisked egg.
4. Sprinkle and press topping into each thigh until completely covered.
5. Place chicken on single layer of pan. Bake chicken for 30 min on 375 degrees.
FINALLY enjoy with a fresh salad or local veggies of choice!
tks! farm to fork foods