- Follow the link to place your order online through Johnson’s Backyard Garden.
- Choose Farm to Fork Foods as your pick-up location.
- Select the size of the share you desire, the number of deliveries and pre-pay for your share. Must commit to one month (4 shares) at a time***.
- Sizing options are below, as well as on the JGB website. Individual & Small Shares are weekly; Medium and Large Shares are weekly OR bi-weekly.
- ALL ORDERS MUST BE RECEIVED BY MONDAY @12 noon for that week’s pick up. Any orders after 12 noon on Monday will be available for pick up the following week.
- Pick up will be every Thursday between 4-6pm.
- We will have a market set up outside Farm to Fork for you to assemble your bins.
- Bring a reusable bag or bin to pick up your veggies
- There MAY be an option to customize your share by swapping out one or two less desirable veggies while supplies last. This will be a “Swap Bin” and we can not guarantee availability of this.
Want to know what veggies you are getting for the week? Go here to the JBG website. JBG will post a picture of a medium share (week of delivery) on their site every Monday morning to give you an idea.
Need some RECIPE ideas?!?!?! Click here to see new recipes added frequently. Click on the veggie of choice to learn culinary tips for cooking with that particular item.
***We will not hold shares overnight***
All veggies not picked up by 6pm will be donated.
Your JBG produce share order will automatically renew
each month unless you choose to cancel. See terms and conditions on website for more details.